Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blissful blue living rooms


I am now fully in dream mode about how to decorate the apartment I move into next fall. While I'm still disappointed about the cancellation of Domino magazine, here are many inspirational images I saved from their website. For a living room area, I love mixing traditional furniture with eclectic patterns and colors. A living space should be inviting, approachable, and energizing.


I love the international art and eclectic, unmatched pillows. Geometrical patterns on the pillows and wall paper keep the living space's look cohesive.


I simply love a white couch, especially made casual with earthy tones and electric blue walls. A tribal-patterned accent pillow beautifully contrasts the classic vase above the couch.

White versus dark blue: I love this look. The dark painting anchors the table and chair to create an inviting reading or sitting nook. The gray-painted wall deepens the space and softens the contrast between the light and dark elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment